- IoT Integration in the Manufacturing Environment Towards Industry 4.0 Applications
- Predicting retail business success using urban social data mining
- Mobile Text Entry Behaviour in Lab and In-the-Wild studies: Is it different?
- Investigating Error Injection to Enhance the Effectiveness of Mobile Text Entry Studies of Error Behaviour
- Joint Proceeding of the Poster and Workshop Sessions of AmI-2019, the 2019 European Conference on Ambient Intelligence
- Performance of Raspberry Pi microclusters for Edge Machine Learning in Tourism
- Discovering User Location Semantics using Mobile Notification Handling Behaviour
- Improving Hydroponic Agriculture through IoT-enabled Collaborative Machine Learning
- Internet of things applications on monitoring hydroponics through wireless sensor networks
- Building an Industrial IoT Infrastructure with open Source Software for Smart Energy
Our paper Predicting User Responsiveness to Smartphone Notifications for Edge Computing has won the best paper award at the 14th Conference on Ambient Intelligence (AmI-2018).
Please feel free to read the paper and download the dataset used in it.
I was invited to give a seminar at the CEID social hour series (University of Patras). The topic was on Notifications for Ambient Intelligence Environments. An abstract of the seminar follows (in English) and you can also download the slides (in Greek)!
Notifications in connected Ambient Intelligence Environments
We have released a rich dataset containing 176,195 logged notifications received on the Android devices of 14 users, in the period between 2018-05-07 and 2018-06-05. The dataset accompanies our publication Komninos, A., Frengkou E., & Garofalakis J. (2018). Predicting User Responsiveness to Smartphone Notifications for Edge Computing. 2018 European Conference on Ambient Intelligence (AmI-18). Larnaca, Cyprus, Springer. .
Please free to use for your own research, citing our work if you found the dataset useful.